Monday 22 November 2010

JUSTIN FREAKIN' BIEBER

My life is now complete.

Mr Justin Drew Bieber will be sharing the stage with his 5 doppelgangers; Original, Curly, Asian, Other and Louis Walsh's Son/Kian from Westlife. Did you ever believe this day would come?! I mean, I knew Simon would nail it, but after they failed to sing Bieber in guilty pleasures week, I began to slowly lose hope/the will to live.

The revelation came much like this:
Dermot: "Next week, we have some very special guests..."
Us: "I wonder who it will be!"
Dermot: "The Wanted will be here!"
Me: "I fucking hate The Wanted, great. I can't believe they're on, they're rubbish, I'm so angry."
Dermot: "Teen sensation, Justin Bieber will be right here on this stage..."
Us: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! BIEBER! BIEBER!"
Me: "I HAVE TO CALL EVERYONE I KNOW!"
Unidentified female flatmate: "NO WAY!"
Unidentified male flatemate: "MY LIFE IS COMPLETE"
Us: "MINE TOO!"

20 minutes later...

Us: "JUSTIN BIEBER!"

The hysteria has just about died down. Just. Not only is it the fact that Justin Drew Bieber is a gangsta, it's the fact that the Justin Bieber Boyband will meet Justin Bieber. There will be photographic evidence of all the Biebers all together. I seriously don't think I can handle that much Bieber. It's too much! Way too much!

I mean, it's obvious now what's going to happen isn't it? When Justin Bieber Boyband get into the final, you know exactly who Simon will be on the phone to. YES, YES, YES! The plan has fallen so perfectly into place, I'm actually quite scared as to how accurate I have been about this whole situation. Maybe Simon can sense my vibes. Or maybe the combination of Harry Styles and Justin Bieber is sending me straight to a mental institution. Who knows?

I suppose we best mention poor Tragay Pajay. Let's be honest, he was never going to win. I loved that Cher was in the bottom two though. She needed that knock. Slap that gypsy snarl off her fluorescent skin. How, in the name of all that is holy and good, can Wagner still be in the competition? Oh wait, I know, Cheryl was a proper bitch to him and the public did it to piss her off. GOOD! I was genuinely shocked and appalled at her comments. "I believe you've been saying stuff about me in the press, that I come from a council estate..." Firstly, Cheryl, that's true my love. And secondly, the poor man can barely speak the Queen's English. Most of the time he has no idea what the hell is going on, he just stands there with a stupid smile on his face and his dangly earrings resting on his chest. Majorly unprofessional, majorly inappropriate, and you therefore earned yourself Cher in the bottom two. Deal with it. The worst thing about it was that she didn't even apologise. Every other sentence out of that woman's mouth is, "Don't believe everything you read in the press," and there she is publicly humiliating poor old innocent Indian Chief Wagner. Not cool, Cheryl. Not cool. Maybe if you sorted your outfits out he'd be a bit nicer next time an undercover reporter is misquoting him.

Erm... Katie's hair. Words fail me. She actually sang really well. Horrible arrangement. But really well. I was far from impressed when she made it through though. But realistically, we all know who's going to win, so who cares any more? If I hear any more Emma Watson comparisons I'm going to lose my mind. I can't stand either of them, putting them in the same sentence is just infuriating.

Obv, One Direction nailed it. Not as good as Elton John week, but they still nailed it. Perfectly. Rebecca was a let down, in terms of outfit and performance. I do feel sorry for her though, all the hopes and dreams of Liverpool were pinned onto the poor girl. Slash, I thought she'd nail it. Nail it for scousers everywhere. Tragic.

Can I quickly just say that Steven Gerrard is not only a local hero, but a genuine hero of our times. What a legend. "Ahhhh, maayyyttteee, meeee kids are, lyyyyke, roooooouuutin' for uuuuuse lot, bu' I lyyyyke Rebecccccca, uuuuuuse know, cozzzz, weeeeze bot' from Liverrpoooool." I LOVE HIM! Shaking hands with One Direction, AMAZING!

Justin Bieber.

What else... Oh, I loved it on ITV2 when they were showing how all the contestants get ready for the show and Dermot was like, "I usually listen to a Killers song." Hero. Genuine hero. He knows what's right. Such a shame Konnie Huq does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment