Wednesday 22 September 2010

Dear Josh Schwartz...

I love you. You gave me The OC, and for that I will be eternally grateful, but WTF?! You can try all you want to fool us with the pretty clothes and the sparkles and the money, but I see right through you. I mean, why are Serena and Blair even friends?! No! It would never happen! Get rid of Serena, I hate her. Seriously, just write her out. And get a new baddie! I'm sure Michelle Tratenberg is thrilled with the role, but does she really need to appear every third episode to 'stir it up'? Erm... let me think about that... NO!
Love from Alice.
PS. Bring back The OC.

The first episode of a new season is meant to be exciting, not a complete and utter snoozefest. Yes, it was in Paris. Yes, there were nice clothes, but even then most of them bordered on hideous. If Gossip Girl is good for one thing it's nice clothes, yet Serena insists, INSISTS on dressing like a complete slag all the time. WHERE WERE HER PANTS? Why is everyone in love with her? Why? Yes she is beautiful, but she is so far beyond annyoing it hurts. I can't even begin to go into how much she irritates me because I'll throw the computer through the window, run downstairs and stamp on it repeatedly. I have, however, been led to believe that the next episode is DA BOMB, which fills me with hope. But even if it was as tremendously boring as this episode, I'd watch it religiously anyway, just in fear of actually missing something good. I still have faith, Josh, don't you worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment