Sunday 3 October 2010

Cheryl Cole Has Lost Her Mind

Literally gone insane. For one, Cher didn't deserve to get in. I know that Cheryl always had that soft spot for her, but seriously. If it was anyone else, they would never have stood a chance. She didn't even sing the song! She just stood there, being hideously overdramatic, sang about one line and gave up. She gave up! Cheryl even gave her a chance to come back later and she gave up! She's a quitter! OK, so she had tonsilitus, if she had told Cheryl that, and then attempted to sing the song all the way through, then I could understand it. But to give up is not good enough. She's only 16, she can come back next year and be guaranteed a place in the Judge's Houses at least! I'M SO ANGRY! It's ludicrous. Outrage!

And stupid horrible hideous Katie. I loathe everything about her! She is so false it's embarrassing. I seriously though Cheryl would be able to see all that, but alas, it appears malaria messes with your common sense. That fake breakdown was seriously pathetic. And her voice is nothing special. I feel like she's some sort of plant, an actor put there by the producers to try and cause drama. She's awful, just awful.

And what about poor Gamu? She irritated me beyond belief but she can sing. At least Rebecca was the right choice.

JUSTIN BIEBER BOYBAND! Genius. Simon is going to make them so good. I knew they'd get through and I am seriously pleased they did. I was so impressed with them, despite having doubts at first. I know they'll start getting on my nerves as soon as they start trying to take themselves too seriously, and the makeover has not served them well. But I'm sure they'll be great. In fact, Simon made all the right choices. Although, I did like The Reason. But they failed, lets be honest.

Louis stands no chance of even getting an act past the 3rd week. Not one of them is decent. Big Fat Mary will be Mama Morton is Chicago by February, Storm, although having a fantastic voice, is going nowhere with that new red hair, and I can't even remember the other one's name. I know he's 29 and a careworker. Great. I actually feel sorry for Louis, but he didn't even put the girl with the best voice through, so he's made his bed. Idiot. Although I do miss Wagner. What a legend.

Dannii had the hardest decisions. But she made the right choices too. I love Matt with the Hat. He's so adorable and he's got the most amazing voice. He'll do well, he may even win, but if he does he'll never actually make it. It's sad, but true - Steve Brookstein anyone? Tragic really. But at least he's in. Aidan is super cute, but 'feels the music' too much. It's embarrassing. I can't remember the other one, but I remember being pleased so that's good.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE WILDCARD! The more I think about it, the less exciting it becomes, but it'll make for good television so I don't care. Next week, all the contestants from Judge's Houses get a lifeline, and are coming back next week so that each judge can choose another finalist for their category! Loves it.

Well done, Simon. You have officially nailed it. PS. Please sort Cheryl out, love from Alice. x

No comments:

Post a Comment