Friday 8 October 2010

I promise to stop talking about Justin Bieber

At least for a few days. Slash, it's X Factor tomorrow, so maybe next week.

We all know I love the Justin Bieber boyband, so my life was made when last night, whilst I was watching Celebrity Juice, they started talking about them. Of course, they referred to them as One Direction (a poor band name) when lo and behold, Paloma Faith goes, "Oh, are they the ones that all look like Justin Bieber?"

My reaction to this was thus:
  1. Screaming
  2. Running into each of my flatmates rooms individually, still screaming
  3. Repeating the story at least thrice to each flatmate
  4. Getting into bed, too excited to sleep and thinking, 'I must blog about this tomorrow'.
If, after this, Simon Cowell still fails to secure Justin Bieber for at least one live show, I will sue him.

I would also like to point out that Paloma Faith should stop stealing my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment