Sunday 17 October 2010

Two things that should never go together:

X Factor and indifference. Yet this is what I genuinely felt this eve as to who should go.

It was obvious that the world's favourite boyband were going through, it was obvious that Matt in the Hat was through, Big Fat Mary, even Katie to a certain extent. I was however, very shocked at Belle Amie who were actually very good on Saturday, and I hate that kind of thing. I felt really sorry for them. I also felt sorry for Aidan who was so totally through but was left until last. Bless him. He must have been dying.

Wagner and Careworker, 29... Will they ever leave me alone!? Ever? Christ, they are both hideous and need to leave ASAP and as long as they're there, there is little to no tension in the results shows. And I think Simon knows. I wonder who the guests are for next week...

Slash, Diana Vickers. Where were your pants? It wasn't even an atrocious outfit, but it was an atrocious outfit on her. And I swear she wasn't actually singing words. It was all nonsense in something that loosely resembled a melody which she then went on to adamantly take credit for writing on the Xtra Factor. It was so funny when Eliza Doolittle hinted at the fact that Vickers didn't write her own stuff to which her response was, "Actually, I do all my writing. I wrote the whole of the new track that I performed, yeah, yeah." To be honest love, I wouldn't go round bragging. It was shit. And made no sense. Just... Oh no, Diana. No. Not good.

One Direction to win. End of conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment